Tuesday, April 21, 2015


April 8
 
Tonight is my last night in Africa. It's been more than I ever expected, I saw and did things I only dreamed of. Her beauty is raw and stunning, her people kind and gentle. Her animals are fascinating and co-exist with her people with very little fear. I'm so grateful to have experienced a side of Africa we seldom hear or read about.
And to end the African Adventure, I went to a traditional African dinner tonight. I had crocodile and warthog grilled meat and a variety of local fruits and veggies, couldn't tell you what they were. Some were good, some not so good. I did draw the line here, tho...no!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
April 8 at 2:11am ·
And after walking the Falls on foot, I had to see it from the air, even more beautiful!










No comments:

Post a Comment