Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Haven't done much travel posting lately, I picked up something (in India, I'm sure) that caused me to get sicker than I've ever been, I was pretty sure I was going to die in a bathroom in Bangkok, ha! I even entertained the idea that I had contracted ebola, that's how awful it was. I thought I was on the mend but 3 days later I tried to eat again and nope, started all over again. I saw a doctor here in Thailand, got some blood work done and now on meds for a bacteria infection. I'd lost 10 lbs, low on sodium/electrolytes but I'm finally on the mend, sleeping through the night and even keeping some light food (toast, yogurt) down. I'm missing all this delicious looking and smelling Thai food but maybe before I leave Thailand I will be able to eat that. Meanwhile, this is my day of R&R, chilling poolside, sipping my Gatorade. Looking forward to my next 2 months of travel, yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment