Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 21 at 1:28pm · Iseltwald, Switzerland ·
In March, I had the good fortune to meet a girl at my hostel in Sydney, Australia, Barbara Steffen. As most of you all know, our dear friend, Art Steffen was the catalyst for my journey to travel the world. I was taken back by her name as Steffen is an unusual name. She and I became good friends during our time in Sydney. Well, today we met up again, this time in her hometown of Gunten, Switzerland. We had a wonderful day together, starting with a delicious breakfast she prepared of traditional Swiss dishes in her gorgeous home and then exploring the caves near her home. So awesome to see Barbara again and with a little luck, I'll be hosting her soon in my home in Virginia!!

 Entrance into the caves

 Inside the caves


 Waterfalls inside cave

 Barbara on her fabulous patio over looking Lake Thuren
The view from Barbara's patio across the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment