Wednesday, June 10, 2015

May 29
I went out again to the Great Barrier Reef, and the results were much better this time. Like they say, it's location, location, location. We plowed through some pretty rough water to get to the Outer Reef, several people on the boat didn't fair too well. Those little 'throw up' bags were heavily in use! I've never gotten sea or air sick but I came close this time. Boy, the things I do to get to the things I want to see! Between a few hair-raising terrible flights and the nautical equivalent today, I probably should get my head examined. High choppy seas made for quite a roller coaster ride but it was all worth it! My pics still aren't as good as the ones in the picture books but what my eyes saw was amazing!!!
— at The Great Barrier Reef.
 
 No telling what you'll find in the water, lol.
 





 This guy was right under my feet, scared the crap outta me when I looked down! He was about 4' long! 

 Where we dropped anchor, right in the middle of the reef.

No comments:

Post a Comment