Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I'm coming up on the 2 month mark of my journey.   I'm still elated with the trip and everything I am doing, seeing and experiencing and the people adding to it.  It is AMAZING!  I'm also experiencing bouts of homesicknesses, I miss my boys and my puppy.  The boys are doing fine and probably don't think much about my absence in their lives right now, they are busy with work and their lives and doing very well which made leaving them easier to do.  It's my little puppy I think about a lot.   She is with my former hubby who, thankfully, also thinks the sun rises and sets in her little face.  I've been so blessed to have Ron step in and take her during this trip.  I'm not sure I could have left her otherwise.  He is retired so she has him most of the day unless he's playing golf or riding his motorcycle.  So, during my vacation, she is vacationing in Myrtle Beach and, according to the pictures Ron sends, she is also having the time of her life!  I thought I would share some of Bella's vacation  pics.  She's managed to work her way into his bed, she may not want to come back to me and her  little bed on the floor at the end of my bed, hahahaha!  I may be sleeping with a dog when I get back, not the worse thing in the world.  She loves the beach and is getting plenty beach time in.  Miss my little girl, enjoy!

 Walking Ron on the beach :-)

 Playing with Chris

 Queen on her throne

 Waiting for my milk bone treat from the teller at the bank!

2 comments:

  1. Pat, get to Switzerland if possible. We visited a few years ago and it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, it is certainly on my list if I can swing it! Her pictures were just breath taking, I really, really want to get there!!

    ReplyDelete