Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26

Back to hostel living! This one is very "beachy" being at Port Douglas, right on the beach! Haha. My roommates are from USA (NYC, photographer, here on a one year work visa, she's loving life, duh......NYC vs The Beach!), Canada and Hungry, both on 'holiday' as they say down here 😝

Kathy Tudor Wilkes: Looks like reggae music should be playing! Blue skies are gorgeous--how's the temps?

Jill Pavelle:  Pat, how far do to you have go to eat? My #1 concern of course.
Patricia Tudor: Kathy-temps are running low 80's, beautiful, warm breezes! Jill, center of town is about 4 block walk, every restaurant/bar you can imagine! I hit the grocery store the day I arrive and buy my breakfast food, fruit, coffee, bread and snacks to fix at the hostel, only buying dinner out. Eating out is VERY expensive in Australia and New Zealand!!
 
 
at Port Douglas
 
 view off the back of my room patio
 
 Hostel pool
 
 Pool

 Common area

 TV/media hut where we can watch TV, DVDs

 Community kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment