Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Rode the Trans Alpine train today from Christchurch to Greymouth on the West Coast of NZ, awesome ride through the NZ "Alps." The scenery was quite different from what I've been seeing, very rugged. The weather was overcast so pics did not turn out too good but I enjoyed the ride even so. I picked up a car in Greymouth and headed south. My views went from the Tasman Sea to mountains and forests, wild life preserves and I saw some amazing things but couldn't take pics as I was driving, on the wrong side of the road no less, hahaha! I did have the opportunity to pull over to the side of the road and take this picture, which blew me away. I think this might have to be the best picture of this trip so far. This is Lake Ianthe. Stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment