Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 24

Changes, they are a-coming. Last night was the last time for enjoying a BIG bed and a room and bathroom all to myself. I leave Bali tonight, catching the Red Eye back to Australia. I'll be back to hostel living, sleeping in a shared room in a bunk bed with a shared bathroom. I've been spoiled the past few months while traveling Africa and the Far East. It will be cool staying in the hostels again and meeting so many people from all around the world, I'm really looking forward to that but not so much the dinky twin size bunk bed and community bathrooms but it's ok. The trade off is an awesome experience.

I'm going to try the reef one more time, gotta get this right!! I'm further north and going out to the Outer Reef which is suppose to be much better!! Crossing my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment