Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My exploring today took me through the village of Ubud, where Eat, Pray, Love was filmed. I walked through the rice paddies to the house used by Julia Roberts and the housekeeper was exiting and locking up. I started talking with her about the house and she told me the current renters had left the house and it was now empty, would I like to see inside? Well, hell yes!! So cool inside, loved being able to see it.

walkway through the rice paddy



 ladies carrying the harvested rice in bags out of the paddy
                  rice paddy behind the house



   
 Front door to the house, it's only about 26" wide

 kitchen

 Bedroom

 patio off the bedroom

 second patio, this is where Roberts did her meditation in the movie

garden and pond beside the patio

 bathroom sink

 shower

sunset behind the house

No comments:

Post a Comment